Services I Provide
- Market Search: Searching for just the right home that has a mortgage helper or secondary accommodation is easy using the latest MLS search tools at my disposal. It’s just one of the services I provide.
- Property Evaluation & CMA reports: I will assist you in comparing prices of similar properties, email floor plans, neighborhood information, tax details & more; so you can make an informed decision.
- Home Inspectors: When making an offer it’s very important to conduct a home inspection and I have many providers that can help determine the home’s condition before you buy.
- Mortgage Advisors: Nothing happens without having the funds to purchase and it’s one of the first steps a home buyer should investigate; do I qualify? Can I afford this home purchase? I can suggest several well respected mortgage experts that can help and without any pressure; who needs that?
- Prepare Contracts: As a licensed REALTOR® in British Columbia, I will prepare and explain all the required paperwork for your authorization and, if required, suggest excellent notaries or lawyers should you need them. Bottom-line, I will represent you and protect your best interests.
- Conveyancing: Once the paperwork has been authorized by both the buyer and seller, the transaction is finalized by what is called conveyancing. In short, the title is transferred to the new owners and the funds and transferred accordingly. I’ll be there every step of the way should there be concerns.
- Completion: The paperwork is done, funds are transferred and a home purchase completes when you get the keys and move in. Congratulations! And, I can also suggest some fantastic movers.
Drop Us a Note